Here at School Trends we source the best quality products at affordable prices to ensure that our garments last as long as possible. All of our products have clear wash care instructions to follow which enables you to get the best out of them.
General Garment Care Instructions...
- Always refer to the garment care instructions printed on the label inside your garment.
- Always ensure you sort your garments into like for like colours and fabrics prior to washing.
- Be careful not to overload your washing machine.
- Turn garments inside out prior to machine washing.
- Fasten buttons and zips to reduce the risk of damage to clothing.
- Always wash dark colours separately.
- For whites, we recommend the use of wash care products that are specifically formulated for whites. This ensures your whites stay white.
- The use of fabric softener is not recommended as it is known to break down fibres in clothing.
- Stain removers containing optical brightening agents or bleach are not recommended for use on colours or darks.
Parent Wash Care Tips...
- I always wash the sweatshirts before use otherwise you may end up with green bits (depending on the colour of the item) all over the T-shirt. It also makes them nice and soft - Sarah, a fan of School Trends products
General Wash Care Instructions...
To give you a little extra help, we have put together a simple instruction guide which explains our wash care symbols.