School Trends Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy explains how we use any personal information we collect about you when you use this website.
- Who are we?
- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Marketing Access to your information and correction Cookies and Other websites
- How to contact us
1) Who are we?
School Trends Ltd is registered in England and Wales, Reg No 2532511. The registered address is 10 Carley Drive, Westfield, Sheffield S20 8NQ.
2) What information do we collect about you?
- Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and any feedback you give to us, by phone, email, post, or social media.
- Information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
- Information about the services that we provide to you.
- Information about any device you have used to access our services.
- Details of the emails and other electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication. 3)
3) How will we use the information about you?
- We collect information about you to process your order & manage your account.
- If you agree, to email you about other products and offers we think may be of interest to you.
- We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
- We will not share your information with any 3rd party for marketing purposes. We will only share your data with sub-contractors in order to process your order or if required to do so by law, under any code of practice by which we are bound, or we are asked to do so by a public or regulatory authority such as the Police or the Department for Work and Pensions.
4) Marketing, access to your information and correction Cookies and Other websites
We would like to send you information about products and services which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing information, you may opt out at any. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
When using one of our social networks like Google+ and Twitter you may ‘like’, ‘share’ or review our services. When doing this your personal information may be visible to the providers of those social networks and their other users. Please remember it is your responsibility to set appropriate privacy settings on your social network accounts.
- Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you (for a small fee) and have any inaccuracies corrected. If you would like a copy of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org By post: Data Protection Enquiry, School Trends, 10 Carley Drive, Westfield, S20 8NQ
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is then added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can then tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and in turn improve our website in order to tailor it you your needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from our system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by telling us how often you visit pages, which helps us to learn what information interests you. In this way, we can give you more of the content you like and less of the content you don’t like. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you do choose to decline cookies, then please be aware that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites, though be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.
We take security measures to protect your information including:
Limiting access to our buildings to those that we believe are entitled to be there (by use of key fobs); implementing access controls to our information technology, such as firewalls, ID verification and logical segmentation and/ or physical separation of our systems and information; never asking you for your passwords; advising you never to enter your account details or password into an email or after following a link from an email; all visitors are chaperoned around the building a records are kept of their visit.
6) How to contact us
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or you have a question or a complaint about this policy, or the way your personal information is processed, please contact us by one of the following means:
By email: email@example.com
By post: Data Protection Enquiry, School Trends, 10 Carley Drive, Westfield, S20 8NQ.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK regulator, the Information Commissioner. Go to ico.org.uk/concerns to find out more.